Events > Shire Hall
|When: September 10, 2022 from 8:30PM to September 11, 2022 2:30AM|
|Tickets Available: 20|
Join us at Shire Hall.
Shire Hall Historic Courthouse Museum brings over 200 years of justice and injustice to life.
Shire Hall is an 18th-century courthouse in Dorchester, Dorset. The building was the centre of law, order and government, and served as the county hall for Dorset until 1955. It has been Grade-I listed since 1950. In 2018, the hall opened as the Shire Hall Historic Courthouse Museum.
Walk in the footsteps of people whose lives were forever changed in the historic court at Dorchester’s Shire Hall. Immerse yourself in the cells before ascending to the dock. Experience it for yourself.
Your ghost hunt at Shire Hall includes:
• Tour of the venue
• Vigils throughout the location working in small groups
• Spirit board experiments
• Use of ghost hunting equipment including Dowsing Rods & EMF Meters
• Refreshments throughout
Join Essex Ghost Hunters as we venture around the Shire Hall in search of the ghosts that haunt this venue.
We run ghost hunting events across Essex and the surrounding counties. Our aim is to provide a great experience, showing how spirits can communicate with us, learning their stories and having an enjoyable time. We charge a minimum and only aim to cover costs and services. Your experience you have and your company will be truly valued by us.
You will be joining an experienced team with at least two mediums, who rarely get information incorrect. Every ghost hunt starts with the history of the location and the group is then split into teams, you will have the chance to participate in activities like; Séances, Vigils, EVP experiments and use our equipment; K2 EMF meters, ghost communicators, Dowsing rods, thermometer readers, Pendulums.
Please note that all attendees are required to be over the age of 18. See the Event Terms and Conditions.
1. Click "Purchase" on the event page.
2. Log into your account. If you previously purchased tickets, you can login with the same details; if you haven't you can simply register.
3. Return to the event page and enter your desired number of tickets.
4. Pay via your credit or debit card.
5. After payment you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket information, you must bring this with you to the event.
If you would like to purchase more tickets after, you can do so by logging into your account again. You will be sent a separate confirmation email.