Events > Sandwich Guildhall
|When: November 06, 2021 from 8:30PM to November 07, 2021 1:30AM|
|Tickets Available: 14|
The Guildhall, in the town square, was built in 1579. Work in 1812 encased the building in yellow brick; this was removed 100 years later in 1912, when the south west wing was also added. Further alterations were undertaken later in the 20th century. It contains antique panelling and paintings, particularly within the council chamber. It is a Grade II* listed building. It includes a stained glass window, showing Queen Elizabeth I arriving at Sandown Gate in 1573, which was added in 1906.
We run ghost hunting events across Essex and the surrounding counties. Our aim is to provide a great experience, showing how spirits can communicate with us, learning their stories and having an enjoyable time. We charge a minimum and only aim to cover costs and services. Your experience you have and your company will be truly valued by us.
You will be joining an experienced team with at least two mediums, who rarely get information incorrect. Every ghost hunt starts with the history of the location and the group is then split into teams, you will have the chance to participate in activities like; Séances, Vigils, EVP experiments and use our equipment; K2 EMF meters, ghost communicators, Dowsing rods, thermometer readers, Pendulums.
Please note that all attendees are required to be over the age of 18. See the Event Terms and Conditions.
1. Click "Purchase" on the event page.
2. Log into your account. If you previously purchased tickets, you can login with the same details; if you haven't you can simply register.
3. Return to the event page and enter your desired number of tickets.
4. Pay via your credit or debit card.
5. After payment you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket information, you must bring this with you to the event.
If you would like to purchase more tickets after, you can do so by logging into your account again. You will be sent a separate confirmation email.