Events > Charlton House Ghost Hunt.
|When: September 28, 2024 from 10:30PM to September 29, 2024 3:30AM|
|Tickets Available: 13|
It was a residence for a nobleman associated with the Stuart royal family. It later served as a wartime hospital, then a museum and library, and is now a community centre.
The house has a reputation for being one of the most haunted houses in the region. This amazing Jacobean Mansion send shivers up your spine just walking through it.
We run ghost hunting events across Essex and the surrounding counties. Our aim is to provide a great experience, showing how spirits can communicate with us, learning their stories and having an enjoyable time. We charge a minimum and only aim to cover costs and services. Your experience you have and your company will be truly valued by us.
You will be joining an experienced team with at least two mediums, who rarely get information incorrect. Every ghost hunt starts with the history of the location and the group is then split into teams, you will have the chance to participate in activities like; Séances, Vigils, EVP experiments and use our equipment; K2 EMF meters, ghost communicators, Dowsing rods, thermometer readers, Pendulums.
Please note that all attendees are required to be over the age of 18. See the Event Terms and Conditions.
1. Click "Purchase" on the event page.
2. Log into your account. If you previously purchased tickets, you can login with the same details; if you haven't you can simply register.
3. Return to the event page and enter your desired number of tickets.
4. Pay via your credit or debit card.
5. After payment you will receive a confirmation email with your ticket information, you must bring this with you to the event.
If you would like to purchase more tickets after, you can do so by logging into your account again. You will be sent a separate confirmation email.